Animal Welfare Society offers a comprehensive, compassionate approach to veterinary medicine and surgery. Our veterinary services and facilities are designed to assist in routine preventive care for young, healthy pets; early detection and treatment of disease as your pet ages; and complete medical and surgical care as necessary during his or her lifetime.
General services include routine preventative care and well care for puppies/kittens, adults, and seniors, as well as radiology, spay and neutering, dermatology dentistry, ultrasound, full laboratory services, ECG, respiratory and blood pressure monitors, orthopedic surgery, soft tissue surgery, and intensive care facilities.
- Routine physical examination and vaccinations
- Outpatient care for sick and injured pets
- Hospital facilities for those requiring more comprehensive care, surgery or diagnostics
- Complete in-house laboratory
- Low-cost spay and neutering
- Soft tissue surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Ultrasound (by special appointment)
- Inhalation and critical care
- Dermatology and allergy treatment
- Geriatric care programs
This post is also available in: Spanish